In the event you are not satisfied with your trip or service, or need to re-schedule this refund policy explains when we may consider a refund.
However we do understand that mistakes in ordering may occur including other unforeseen events or illness which may impact your ability to make the trip. If you have any questions regarding your online order or the guide reservation you made please contact us.
Barring a massive blizzard that would make riding legally irresponsible due to safety, our trips proceed in most all weather, snow, rain or shine. In the event of the aforementioned unsafe weather, guide services are rescheduled for another mutually convenient date at no additional charge. 3C Guiding will contact you prior to or on the morning of the trip should a cancellation or re-schedule be required due to weather.
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RE-SCHEDULE A TRIP:
- If you give more than 48 Hours notice before the commencement of the trip in writing (e-mail) or by phone and the reason is due to mother nature not permitting you to drive to us, illness or family emergency.
- We will not give a refund on a trip that is booked we will be happy to reschedule a trip:
- You may leave the trip at any time by giving written notice to your guide. However you will not be entitled to a refund and 3C Guiding LLC. will not be liable for any loss or damage you incur as a consequence of leaving the guided trip.
- You will not make a claim against 3C Guiding LLC for any other loss suffered by you due to a cancellation.
- If you have paid a deposit, 3C Guiding LLC. will be happy to reschedule a guided trip but the deposit is non refundable.
- Any payments made via the internet are your responsibility.
CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE:
If you would like to request a refund, or would like assistance with our service you have purchased from us, please contact us.
By Phone: 307-690-9953
By Email: email@example.com
By Address: 1403 Thomes St
Laramie, WY 82070 USA